Repairing Leaky Valves

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by ed2hess, Jul 1, 2007.

  1. ed2hess

    ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 14,362

    Usually on the small valves we just buy the entire valve and replace the top of the unit....but I am into some 1 1/2" Rainbird valves and those babies are a little pricey to do that. My question is .....Is there a lot of different diaphragm used in the Rainbird line? I guess I pull the diaphrahm out and take it to John Deere and match it up? I beleve it is a PE series it has the molded in studs that hold the top with nuts on them.
  2. londonrain

    londonrain LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,129

    The PEB 1 1/2" and 2" use the same size diaphragm.....
  3. PurpHaze

    PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 5,496

  4. ed2hess

    ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 14,362

Share This Page