Republican or Democrat?

Mowin4cash

LawnSite Member
I figured I might as well go ahead and start some @#$^$ and bring in politics to the forum. Might be fun, might not. <p>----------<br>When the mowing gets tough, sharpen your blades, and don't forget to &quot;VOTE REPUBLICAN&quot;!!!<br>

yardsmith

LawnSite Senior Member
Republican, but I don't mix business with politics, or bring up Igor (I mean Al Gore) while eating.<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>

thelawnguy

LawnSite Silver Member
Lifelong Republican. My customers include ultra-liberal union leaders (local afl-cio chief), the make-jesse-jackson-look-like-a-conservative liberal dem city mayor and all his family's lawns. Also the staff head for our republican congresswoman-I allow plenty of time for his lawn since I usually get a dose of whats wrong with the liberals speech while Im there.<p>They all see my &quot;GOP&quot; smiley pin on my hat and my &quot;Nixon Now&quot; bumper sticker in my back window.<p>Bill

turfquip

LawnSite Senior Member
I'm not supprised by(so far) an overwhelming tendency toward republicans. I would expect that from a group of self employed persons. <p>There isn't an ounce of difference between the two parties as i can tell. Both will persue their own self interests.<p>The elephant candidate is a shifty globalist and betrothed to big oil. The donkey's ass is well intentioned but his hands are dirty from campaign finance. We'll never get the truth on that due to gutless demagogery by the justice department.<p>Both stand for big government.<p>Now, take Harry Brown. Can anyone comment on his parties' platform? I like a lot of what I hear from that group. <p>I also like the independent party candidate's(can't think of his name) style but he swings a little too far right. Just a little.<p>Nader's too far to the left for my taste.<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: turfquip dot com

Bobby

LawnSite Senior Member
Independant, but I guess I'll vote for Bush considering Mr 3.00 a gallon save the earth is my only option.We no longer as a society tolerate being told there is a right and wrong.Payment for this attitude can be viewed tonight on the blues. I mean news.<p>----------<br>Yesteryear L/S<br>Hollywood Fla

geogunn

LawnSite Gold Member
turfequip...uh excuse me, did I understand you to write that george w's hands are dirty from campaign finance? perhaps you could tell us which Buddhist temple he visited with his hand outstretched! DUH!<p>GEO

Chip

LawnSite Member
Turfquip my thoughts exactly. Most business men are probably republican. If not they might beindependent or libertarian. Probably not the tax and spend Democrats.