Requirments For Commercail Applicator License in Michigan

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Just Cut, Aug 31, 2001.

  1. Just Cut

    Just Cut LawnSite Member
    Messages: 158

    I was wondering as to what are the requirements to obtain a pesticide applicators license in Michigan. Thanks in advance
  2. Sammy

    Sammy LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,734

  3. GreenStar

    GreenStar Banned
    Messages: 114

    contact the dept of agricultare in southfield or your local extention.the test is called 6j.this includes commercial applicators
    license,right of way and tree, for warned you need 2 years of applicable experiance.such as 1 year registered and 1 year certified applications.option 2 is you can hire an employee with 2 years plus of cetifacation and work under him as a registered tech.DO NOT TRY TO BE SLICK IN GETTING A LICENSE!
    susan downy is a bull head and will fine you and revoke all your need a fill area that meets city state and federal codes(your driveway is not good)be smart when dealing with pesticides.they are harmful and people are funny when it comes to things like this.there is a registry book you must get showing all people that need to be contacted when doing application 1 mile from their home.also on a closing there is a boy in troy that will die with any contact of pesticides(fumes,direct contact etc.)
    good luck friend.

Share This Page