• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Residential Estimate form...

Soupy

LawnSite Gold Member
I know, I know.... Do a search. I did, and I keep coming up with threads about estimating price for a job. Plus I want to see if there are new ones too.

So my question is, Does anyone have a estimate form just for residential customers. I'm not looking for a contract, all though a disclaimer at the bottom is fine. I need something I can change around to include mowing, aeration, 6 step apps, over-seeding, pruning, gutter cleaning and special apps like grub, and fungicide.

Thanks,
Ken

OP
S

Soupy

LawnSite Gold Member
Walker-Talker let me use his as a template. So if anyone is wanting to use the one I have now, please ask Walker-Talker for permission, not me.

jimbuck

LawnSite Member
Soupy,

Check the spelling in the terms and conditions section.
First word s/b Terms
Last word line 1 s/b During
Line three concidered s/b considered
Line three damgage s/b damage
Line four reimburce s/b reimburse expence s/b expense

This may be a rough draft and you may have already found these but I just thought I would try to help.

OP
S

Soupy

LawnSite Gold Member
jimbuck, Thanks you. I had made those changes once, but I must have went back to an earlier version of the file.