1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Residential Estimate form...

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Soupy, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I know, I know.... Do a search. I did, and I keep coming up with threads about estimating price for a job. Plus I want to see if there are new ones too.

So my question is, Does anyone have a estimate form just for residential customers. I'm not looking for a contract, all though a disclaimer at the bottom is fine. I need something I can change around to include mowing, aeration, 6 step apps, over-seeding, pruning, gutter cleaning and special apps like grub, and fungicide.

Thanks,
    Ken

2. Soupy

Walker-Talker let me use his as a template. So if anyone is wanting to use the one I have now, please ask Walker-Talker for permission, not me.

3. jimbuck

jimbuck LawnSite Member
    from MA

Soupy,

Check the spelling in the terms and conditions section.
    First word s/b Terms
    Last word line 1 s/b During
    Line three concidered s/b considered
    Line three damgage s/b damage
    Line four reimburce s/b reimburse expence s/b expense

This may be a rough draft and you may have already found these but I just thought I would try to help.

4. Soupy

jimbuck, Thanks you. I had made those changes once, but I must have went back to an earlier version of the file.