1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

residential walk behind.....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Blades of Steel, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Blades of Steel

Blades of Steel LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys, I have been talking to a friend here at work that woulf like to buy a 36" walk behind for home use only. I own a Great Dane 36" but he doesn't need that beefy of a unit. What is the least expensive way to go on this? But would still be a quality unit for home use.

Thanks,

Tim

2. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Try Bradley mowers made by Havener Enterprises, anywhere from $ 1350.-1995.00 32"/ 36" / 48" decks

Find them here...www.bradleymowers.com

3. gogetter

gogetter Banned

4. Kingbman1

Kingbman1 LawnSite Member

5. rdsmith3

rdsmith3 LawnSite Member

Try finding a used one. I bought a Toro 44" belt drive w/floating deck for $1,000 which included an extra set of blades and the bagging bracket (but no bag) and a full tank of gas.

Bob

6. SUPERIOR Lawn Design

SUPERIOR Lawn Design LawnSite Member

Hey that looks like a pretty good product... Anyone know anything about it or own one of these?

7. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

I think that'd be a great home mower, the better products one that is. The only drawback would be that it's a little more expensive than some of the others. Well, and it's unproven too.