1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Reveiw on echo srm210

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by mowerdude777, Jul 23, 2009.

1. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

:angry:I had this and it got stolen. I was pissed when it was stolen, but kinda glad too, it was a pice of $hit, a horibel trimmer, I am glad to have my red max now

2. clean_cut

clean_cut LawnSite Bronze Member

Whats bad about the echo? I though thought that it was a great brand???

3. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

How is this a review? This is more like a vent. Saying a piece of commercial equipment is horrible with no explanation is asinine. Did you buy it used? What happened to make you not like it?

I'm not trying to be mean, I just want to understand.

4. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah next time don't get a puny model, I see a lot of folks getting the srm-210
    but that's really not in the commercial line, what did you do, get it at a box store?

Next time go to a dealer and get at LEAST a 260 then you won't hate it so much
    that you have to leave it out hoping it gets stolen LOL

I've had my srm-260s for 7 years now, I ran it full-time for 3 years solid, it still
    runs real good but I have other trimmers I like using, too.

5. FYS777

FYS777 LawnSite Silver Member

I've had one 210 for 5 years and still runs great, and the other for 4 years and still runs great, with no problems whatsoever!!!!!!!! and they have been run hard.

6. mowerdude777

I got it for christmas in 200, it was new from home deopt. It had a lot of problomes, such as hard starting, string would not come out right, as well as when I had it it was getting repaired for minor porblomes a lot

7. mowerdude777

I do not hate echo, I have a echo string trimmer as a spare, but I just this string trimmer just had to many issues

8. mowerdude777

Yes it did come from home depot,I still have one echo left that was not stolen, it is a gt1100 trimmer, it just sits around, it needs work, but is a great trimmer for its age

9. JMiller08

JMiller08 LawnSite Senior Member

I love my 210. Does what i need it to (trim grass not mow down trees).

10. mowerdude777

I never abused it by "mowing down trees"