Review a quick 36 on youtube

WHIPPLE5.7

LawnSite Senior Member
There is plenty of videos on their site and the bad points of the mower have been discussed about a million times on here. Its weak points is wet or tall grass and supposedly too light for sulky but I use one and I'm a big guy.

MOHUSTLER

LawnSite Bronze Member
I allways thought it would be a great idea to review mowers from an outside party. Not through a magazine where the truth gets distorted by how much money the company gives the magazine for advertising.

I would like to set up a demo test for every mower, and put it through "normal mowing" then overgrown mowing, wet mowing, hillside mowing. Then give them a raiting on cut quality, drive comfort, operator comfort, ease of maitence, ext...And do an honest oppinion.

Then you can test trimmers and blowers as well.
And post it on youtube, I would love to do this with all the brands.

Bob_n_weave

LawnSite Senior Member
I allways thought it would be a great idea to review mowers from an outside party. Not through a magazine where the truth gets distorted by how much money the company gives the magazine for advertising.

I would like to set up a demo test for every mower, and put it through "normal mowing" then overgrown mowing, wet mowing, hillside mowing. Then give them a raiting on cut quality, drive comfort, operator comfort, ease of maitence, ext...And do an honest oppinion.

Then you can test trimmers and blowers as well.
And post it on youtube, I would love to do this with all the brands.

Sounds like a job for Consumer Reports Magazine. Send them an e-mail. I'll bet only home owners lawn equipment has been published.

MOHUSTLER

LawnSite Bronze Member
I might start looking into this in the spring. Give them all a good test, anyone want to let me try out thier exmark, toro, ferris, gravley, cub, or BB? I have all the others

Top Forums