1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

review my Contract

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ceaman, Jan 24, 2002.

1. DC Lawn Care Inc.

DC Lawn Care Inc. LawnSite Member
    from Idaho

I found your contract and the others very long. We have a single copy contract that covers all that we need and that the law would need to cover us and them. If you would like to see our contract you can e-mail me and I'll send it your way.

Good luck in getting more signed. The more signed the more income.

2. heygrassman

heygrassman LawnSite Senior Member

yep.. i definatley had some fuzzy math going on there..

3. ceaman

ceaman LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

thanks for the help guys and give me all the more info you can.... i have re worked and formatted the contract. I am still not satisfied either. I have the whole contract down to one page and shrunk the legal lines way down. Now it is mostly aexplination of services offered....
    thanks again I will post a copy when I get closer to done..... then again when the lawyer tears it up....

4. ceaman

ceaman LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Here is the latest copy of what I have. If you shrink it down a couple of points it will all fit on the back of one page... I only enlarged it for the ease of proofreading. Is it ready for the atty. yet?
    :confused:

Attached Files: