Ride on prices

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by GreatRiverLawnCareLLC, May 8, 2019.

1. GreatRiverLawnCareLLC

GreatRiverLawnCareLLC LawnSite Member

Priced a 2019 Perma Green at Site One Supply the other day. They told me $10,600. A JDF account which usually gets you a discount does not apply this year. Could have bought a 2018 at Site One Supply last year for $9,600. They usually go up about $100 per year but a $1,000 price increase in one year? Are the other brand going up like this or is the help at Site One Supply on something?

2. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Triumphs are over 10 grand? Yeesh, out of control.

zlandman likes this.
  3. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

I got a price from site one of $7600. for a permagreen, that was may of 2016. I actually paid a thousand more for the ground logic as I feel its a superior machine. Not sure what the new pricing on gl is since briggs purchased the company last year.

4. JeremyKuhn

JeremyKuhn LawnSite Senior Member

My dealer is selling one for around 8500, but he is just trying to get it off the floor.

5. Marine03112

Marine03112 LawnSite Silver Member

Omfg a Permagreen over 10k lmfao. I wouldn’t pay 5k for a new one. I had one and it well was horrible. Went to T was marginally better. Then I bought a toro standon for 8900 and it blew either of those machines out of the water. Get a steel green or toro. You will thank yourself.

6. lawn king

My pathfinder has been rock solid. I replace belts and control cables proactively & change the oil (mobil 1) every 25 hours, air filter every 100 hours.

7. DA Quality Lawn & YS

Agree with the proactive replacement. Do you run the spray bar?

8. lawn king

I dont have the spray bar, does it work well?

9. DA Quality Lawn & YS

Coverage is great. I modified the height to get more width

10. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Fanatic

bought a triumph last summer for $9400. Worth every penny. We still have our original magnum but the triumph is a real pleasure to use.

Cam15 likes this.