1. Complete Our Survey For A Chance To Win A $50 Amazon Gift Card
    We’d like to know your thoughts about LawnSite, and how we can make our community a more useful resource for your lawn care and landscaping needs. Please click here to take the survey, which should only take five minutes to complete. One winner will be chosen at random to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice

Ride on prices

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by GreatRiverLawnCareLLC, May 8, 2019.

1. Hineline

Hineline LawnSite Bronze Member

I demo'd a Toro stand on mower yesterday. The dealer has some killer hills on the property. Those machines are fantastic on hills. I love the power, speed, wheel base and the amount of room everywhere around the machine platform. Shopping for a used one now.

2. TurfWerks

TurfWerks LawnSite Senior Member

My company got multiple Ground Logics this year. I like them over all but since the guy out quality control is lacking. For example. Over 1/2 of all units (12 in total) had fuel delivery issues from siting so long before shipping. 1 of 2 units I received weren't water tested before shipping bc none of the hoses were connected to the pumps, the other unit the brakes weren't hooked up. Got several other locations that had similar issues with new machines. Again they are great machines, but I shouldn't have to be the one to finish building it when it arrives.

BrandonV likes this.
  3. Hineline

Hineline LawnSite Bronze Member

Almost like you were employed by Ground Logic for a few days. Like it's some kind of relay race where they pass off the machines for you to finish. That is a ridiculous story. I guess a 12 machine order was just too much for the staff.