• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

Ride on snowblowers/ Mower attachment snowblower

Joe Mittler

LawnSite Member
What are my options in ride on snow blowers? Is any one using scag mowers with a snow blower attachment. The scag Turf Tiger would be awsome as a snow blower. Currently using small mtds, doesnt ho;d up well to commercial use. Whats the hot setup?

Guido

LawnSite Silver Member
I've used both Toro and JD setups, and liked them both. You want something with a good cab, and comfortable for the operator. You also need to look at its year round uses, and additional attatchments that it can use to make you $$ when the snow doesn't pile up like you want it to!!

Hope this helps!

diggerman

LawnSite Senior Member
The two ride on blowers that my guys like best are a 4100 that we modified an old 400 series blower to fit on it,it has a cab and heat. Also we modified a wheel horse blower off a lawn and garden tractor to fit our hydrostastic toro walk behind with sulkie. With the 20hp. motor it really chews through the snow