Lawn Care Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
OK you asked for it.
Location? Approximate if you don't want to be specific.
What grasses do you have (desirable) in your fairways and roughs?

·
Registered
8,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Not if it’s 100% dormant. BP is only susceptible if it’s actively growing or in/out of dormancy. If any is damaged, I expect a quick fill in from the Bermuda.
I probably didn't ask the question right. I am possibly wanting to use Gly in the winter before Bermuda greenup in areas mixed with BP. I really don't want to injure the BP in this situation. So you see that little injury occurs if the BP is dormant. But sometimes the BP doesn't go fully dormant in mild winters but stays somewhat greenish. Wonder what happens under those conditions?

·
Registered
235 Posts
I probably didn't ask the question right. I am possibly wanting to use Gly in the winter before Bermuda greenup in areas mixed with BP. I really don't want to injure the BP in this situation. So you see that little injury occurs if the BP is dormant. But sometimes the BP doesn't go fully dormant in mild winters but stays somewhat greenish. Wonder what happens under those conditions?
Temps, amount of dormancy, gly rate all play a factor here.

·
Registered
235 Posts
What about Monument?
No sulfonylureas

21 - 31 of 31 Posts