RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. cutshortlandscaping

cutshortlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

How many acres is that hoa, how long does it normally take you with how many resources
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. OP
    OP
    RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

It's not AS good as my Walker was, but the other 5 months out of mowing season I'll take it.

I honestly couldn't tell you how man acres it is. Each individual property there is different. On a regular mowing week, 2 guys can usually get in and out of there in about an hour and a half sometimes 2 hours. Thats bagged, trimmed and edged also. For fall cleanups we have been running a 4-man crew there and have been putting around 2-3 hours a week. As you can see there is a lot of green still so I'm sure as fall continues on that number will grow.

3. OP
    OP
    RLS24

Some pictures from fall and end of the season cleaning (clearly I need a new phone with a better camera)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The 2015/16 fleet for snow plowing:
    [​IMG]

New Boss 8'2" VXT with wings for my truck
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My buddies new Silverado with a Western V with wings compared to my Boss
    [​IMG]

Couple plowing pics
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a new enclosed trailer I picked up recently. This will be used strictly for the landscape installation/maintenance operation. Toolbox on wheels.
    [​IMG]

4. jonny01blaze

jonny01blaze LawnSite Member

Good to see the OBS Chevy is still running, reminds me of ours. Whats under the cover in the shop?

5. OP
    OP
    RLS24

It's and old truck. Thats not my shop though its a buddy's place. I wish I had a place that nice! And I'll never get rid of the OBS! It's great for the smaller driveways we have here, especially with the rear plow.

6. PLLandscape

PLLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Ooooohhh. Lots of new toys!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

love the plow fleet. love the chevy's. love the Boss. do you guys not do any salt? i don't see any spreaders.

8. OP
    OP
    RLS24

I have a couple of commercial contracts that we have "on call" salting contracts with (they decide that they want salt so they call us and we'll come out and do it). Both places are small enough that it can be done with a push spreader or I have my buddy do it with his salt truck. Thats about as far into it as we get.

9. OP
    OP
    RLS24

The new enclosed is pretty much set up. The only major thing thats missing is the trimmer racks which will have 1 trimmer and 2 PAS power heads. I need to finish putting some hand tools in as well but you get the idea. All of the bins on the shelves have smaller items such as the block tools, hand pruners, small weeding tools, edging connectors, fabric staples, etc. Eventually I'd like to build wood bins to slide in and out of the cubbyholes instead of the plastic totes. But thats about how it is. All of the mounts are from Performance Advantage Co. which is a nationally-known company based out of my area. They make all of these tool mounts for tools and rescue equipment for fire apparatus but a lot of their products work for our industry as well. They are a bit pricey but with a lifetime warranty and how well they work, it's well worth the cost. I would highly recommend them and can put anyone in touch with the right people there just shoot me a message.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. PLLandscape

PLLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Nothing like having all the tools you need AND have them organized! Envious....

Are you now doing fert and weed control??