RLS Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RLS24, Jan 21, 2010.

1. OP
    OP
    RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll never get into doing the lawn treatments but for bed maintenance yes. The push spreader is used for larger seeding jobs.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  2. PLLandscape

PLLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you get your DEC cert for landscape bed pesticides? Or just doing fertilizing?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. cutshortlandscaping

cutshortlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Nice what size and brand trailer is that I like it and I may need one soon
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. OP
    OP
    RLS24

its a 7.5x16 (18" V) Royal Cargo. Same size and brand as my silver one. I think Royal Cargo makes a nice trailer for the money. The only thing that disappointed me about this one vs my silver one (the lawn rig) is the plywood on the walls is a lot thinner.

5. OP
    OP
    RLS24

Here is a project that we finished up within the last couple of weeks. In addition to what is visible, we pre-buried a lot of wire for LED landscape lighting. That, along with more plants, will be going in down the road. Most likely next year or as the customer's budget allows.

Here's what we started with:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ripout in progress:
    [​IMG]

6. OP
    OP
    RLS24

Installation in progress:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finished Product:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. OP
    OP
    RLS24

We've been doing a ton of smaller jobs, keeping the 2 crews busy every day but this was one of the better "before and after" transformations so far this year. I also traded in "old faithful" my 48" Stander. It was the first mower than I bought brand new and has served me well over the years but as we pick up more high-end clients and are now bagging almost all of our properties, we decided that Walkers were the way to go (again). We now have 2, the first is a 2013 MT23 GHS that only has 400 hours and is as close to brand new without buying brand new. The other is a 2011 MT26 GHS it has some hours on it and needs a few things (tires mostly) but will serve us well for what we intend to do with it. The current fleet of mowers:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. PLLandscape

Nice!

They ever going to replace the missing shutters?

9. OP
    OP
    RLS24

So they say.....I think half of the battle was getting rid of the overgrown trees and shrubs to even be able to get access to the shutters!

10. PLLandscape

Valid point..... Hopefully they contract with you next year so you complete that job!