Robin Trimmer and Hedgetrimmers

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by bare spot, Oct 18, 2017.

1. bare spot

bare spot LawnSite Bronze Member

• The hedge trimmers are a HT-250, it's in great shape. It's only used a few times, bought it to have long term but an injuries have messed up my plans. Blades are still razor sharp' being the condition, asking $175. The trimmer is an NB-3000, other than it's age it doesn't have a lot of wear. Its got carb issues and needs a deflector shield and a cover for the plug. Was gonna work on it this past spring and I got hurt, not sure what happen to the plug cover and ATM things still haven't improved on the injury. $75

0712171413a.jpeg

0712171413.jpeg

0712171421.jpeg

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  2. bare spot

Some more pics

0712171413b.jpeg

0712171420-1.jpeg

0606171443d-1.jpeg

3. bare spot

Btw-correction on the trimmer, nb-2950. Sorry on that as this injury been messing me up big time.

4. Modern marvel

Modern marvel LawnSite Member

What kind of carb and what are the specs on it if you don't mind me asking.

5. bare spot

Sorry just getting back, not sure of carb ATM but on weight and engine. Weight is 11.9 pounds and engine is listed as 30.5 displacement. Not sure what that means, cc's maybe but been dealing with some medical issues over the last couple of days and most of today but will try and get the carb. Walbro but not sure for now, thanks.

6. bare spot

Finally got the carb, better late than never. No had surgery and some issue, not to mention some kind of flu but just beginning to put weight on it again. Walbro stamped WJJ-155a-749. Looked online last night but couldn't find one. Couldn't find if there a new crossover number but maybe will give walbro a call, good from there. The 155a came up, looks a little different, not sure if that would work. Didn't look for rebuild kit. Had picked up a new plug for it fee months back, as it wasn't the brand that used in some other trimmers here (nb2450), that made a big difference in performance on those but since got hurt (then surgery) so never got to see if it woke it up, here somewhere, hopefully now that moving around and hopefully able to function again could track it down and see. Also wanted to give the hedge trimmers a new list at $150' thanks.