1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Robyn

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LakeSide Lawn and Landscape, Sep 24, 2002.

1. LakeSide Lawn and Landscape

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Does any one have any information on robyn blowers and trimmers?I'm thinking on purchasing both,was wondering if anyone used them??

2. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

I work part time with another guy and he has had a Robin blower for many years. It finally died the other day and he replaced with the same. It is not as powerful as my Redmax Eb7000, but it does a good job.

3. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

Robin makes nice equipment, they've around for a while and time testedtrue.

i sell them, but don't stock any, nobody ever asks for them.

in fact my robin distributor is near you!

email me for models and prices, i'll see what i can do!

but....my preference is the RedMax EB7001RH back pack blowers and bcz2500s trimmers!!

4. Bunton Guy

Bunton Guy LawnSite Bronze Member

I have several robin hedge trimmers they run very clean and smoothe. Nice I wouldnt buy there blowers because they are underpowered but they will last. Underpowered is enough to steer me away ! but other than that the trimmers and edgers , hedge trimmer ect...are all quality.

5. Albemarle Lawn

Albemarle Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Robins are usually sweet, but Robyns have serious leftist leanings, and may even be bitchy or obnoxious or snobby.

KB

6. rkbrown

rkbrown LawnSite Senior Member

KB :)