Roll Up Tarp System

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Farbio, Feb 24, 2003.

  1. Farbio

    Farbio LawnSite Member
    Messages: 99

    I have a dump truck with 4 foot high steele sides on it. I have seen a couple other trucks in my area with roll up tarp systems. I want the convenience of covering my loads with a tarp that rolls out and back in. I am not looking for anything really expensive like the electric ones I have seen. I just want the hand crank kind. Do any of you have one of these? Where did you get it? How much? Thank You.
  2. lawn storm

    lawn storm LawnSite Member
    Messages: 39

    best place to find those crank kind is a blacktop company they use them alot ,and im sure if you ask the driver these ?'s youl get answer ,look easy to make and you can get that stuff at lowes or home depot .
  3. mulchmonkey2000

    mulchmonkey2000 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 42

    I did a search on the internet and found a place called Harp tarps. Very nice people to deal with. Haven't had a chance to mount it on the truck yet, but it looks like a great system.
  4. HarryD

    HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,068

Share This Page