Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We used one of our trucks with an advertising wrap and a big custom sign to drive around Las Vegas for several days. We drove it around the streets in front of the convention center and down the strip during the World of Concrete show, the ConEXPO and the Rental Show. Our driver started at 7:30am and drove a route all day until 7pm in the evening. It worked GREAT to get people calling us. You have a truck and there are events happening around your area all the time. Just find something where there are a lot of people on the street and make a rolling billboard for your service. Just an idea....

Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Vehicle

·
Registered
182 Posts
I bought a uniform delivery truck to use as my lawn mowing truck. It has every thing my crew needs, 2 Country Clipper mowers, string trimmers, back pack blowers, 50 gallon gas can, vacuum attachment, push mower, trash cans, full width 8' ramp on the back. Trucks are easy to back up and turn around. But the best part is the advertising on the side.

Check it out at

http://www.bbyardscape.com/bblawnmaintenance.htm

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have everything we do laid out in the shape of a pine tree to go on it at some point.

Decks
Walkways
Snow Plowing
Retaining Walls
Excavation Work
Children's Play Ares
Brick Paver Installation
Patios
Ponds
Fences​

I have it on my business cards. Now that I think about it, I should put it on the web page.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.