• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Roof Washing in Egg Harbor TWP, NJ

JCinNJ

LawnSite Member
Here is a nice little roof we washed in EHT, NJ.. You would have never guessed that the shingles were tan colored until we were done. We did the entire roof from the ground, no ladders needed for this project

Orchard 05 (Small).JPG

Orchard 07 (Small).JPG

OP
J

JCinNJ

LawnSite Member
I use a pinch of this, a dab of that and lots of LOVE to get roofs clean. Here is a video of us washing a roof from the ground. It gets a little tricky if you are two or three stories up but it is doable

Most of what I learned, I learned from the guys at RCF

grassman177

LawnSite Fanatic
that is amazingly better. nice, seriously thouigh, what are you using besides water and what about the psi? i have never done this and probably never will, but very curious!

also, i tried the link and it did not work(video)

bob

LawnSite Platinum Member
Judging by green grass, I'd have to guess that, your picture is dated.

OP
J

JCinNJ

LawnSite Member
that is amazingly better. nice, seriously thouigh, what are you using besides water and what about the psi? i have never done this and probably never will, but very curious!

also, i tried the link and it did not work(video)
its about 60psi.

Hmm, none of my links work, whats up with that? this is my web site www.jcsoftwash.com the roof washing video is on the right, you cant miss it.

I washed this roof in the summer 2009, thats why the grass was green