Roundup and 24d/killex

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by NewbieOwner, Apr 26, 2002.

  1. NewbieOwner

    NewbieOwner LawnSite Member
    from Alberta
    Messages: 61

    Mornin everyone,

    Just thought I'd ask this before I ran off to work, as it kept me up for a while last night...

    I'm used to carrying a handcan of 24D or killex, and Transorb Round Up on my truck. I was trying to find a local supplier, but haven't found one yet. Although they sell pre-mixed stuff at walmart and canadian tire (but not transorb)

    It also begs another question, before I was working at a company who did have certified applicators and a Fertilizing/pesticide applicators license. Do I need this if I'm an army of one working on non-commercial (and not multi-family dwellings)?

  2. Runner

    Runner LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 13,497

    The best thing to do is check your state (or province) laws. Here in Michigan, for example, you not only have to be certified to apply any type of pesticides for hire, but you also have to be licensed if your a business. Better to be safe than sorry. There are good reasons for these laws.;)

Share This Page