• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

routing website

ColePyck

LawnSite Member
Just found a neat trick on randmcnally.com, if you click driving directions, you can add multiple addresses to a list, then route them from closest to furtherest away. Got several estimates to make tomorrow and this takes the guess work out of how to get from A to F. Also would be helpful for routing your lawn crew. hope this helps.

Ric3077

LawnSite Bronze Member
do you have to be a premier member? I went to driving directions, added addresses and it get directions and it does not put them in any order other than the order I entered them...

OP
C

ColePyck

LawnSite Member
no you do not need to be a premier memeber, just put them in any order, then at bottom click map view, then get directions.....by looking at the map you can re-arrange them and adjust accordingly, i only have 7 estimates tomorrow so it was easy to rearrange, but i could see paying the 35 bucks a year to have the computer do it if you had like 200 mow accounts. hope this helps