1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

    Dismiss Notice

Rubber "rests" for my enclosed trailer??

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by SouthernYankee, Jun 6, 2006.

  1. SouthernYankee

    SouthernYankee LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 789

    I guess you would call them the rubber rests on the back of the enclosed trailer ramp door. I need to get a new set of them, but I have no idea where to get them, my dealer doesnt have any of them. thanks
  2. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

    MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 840

    Yes I need them too. I call them rubber bumpers. No idea where to get them though.
  3. lawnmaniac883

    lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,613

Share This Page