1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Ruggieri 2010

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by blakerugg, May 17, 2010.

1. blakerugg

blakerugg LawnSite Senior Member

more.............

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice,can u get some more stripes pics please.

3. blakerugg

yeah sure, ill take em as i mow, my machines arent the best striping ones around but i have a lawn to do tmrw so ill take pics and 2 on sat, one of which doesnt stripe at all but ill take pics of the one that does.

4. blakerugg

5. bobcat48

Nice,i like it,kinda look like mine haha.

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

How much did that Metro set you back? I looked at them and found I could get a Snapper Pro hydro for a just a few bucks more. Good luck this year.

7. blakerugg

thanks man and yeah i gotta see some of ur stripes, do u have a thread up?

the metro was 3424 with the catcher and tax. the exmark/wright dealer is a pretty good friend of mine, which is why it was so cheap. i also like snapper (sorta, even tho i havent used one) but theres a snapper dealer 2 mins from me but back when he used to sell JD i had some bad experiences with him, so u wont see me shopping there.

8. bobcat48

No,but thats on my list,however i have about 30 pics on my profile of my stuff and work,please check it out,if u would like,thanks,Nick.

9. blakerugg

heres one from saturday, stripes arent very defined lol, also it was before i trimmed.

also the trailer before and after i ripped the boards off. 8x18 deckover, FREEE lmao

uj1.jpg

uj2.jpg

1.jpg

photo.jpg

10. bobcat48

Nice blake,that trailer will look nice when its done,plus its free and it looks very nice for being free hahha.