Russo used equip sale?

dieseltech

LawnSite Senior Member
Well spring is rapidly aproaching and im looking to add a couple pieces of equipment...i mainly look for good deals on the big stuff used but have never bought any handhelds used. Im in the market for possibly a ztr and or a stander or wb. I was browsing craigslist last night and came upon an ad for russo power equip's used sale. Looks to have a sheet load of stuff from many manufacturers and thought this may be something to attend or look more into. I am a small lco with a tight client base but have recently added about a dozen new accounts and need to expand my fleet. Russo is about 3 to 4 hours from me depending on which location i look at. The location in question is close to 4. For those of you who may have attended one of these i ask, was it worth going to? Or will i be wasting gas money to find out it is a bunch of junk? Thanks

CRM Lawn
Posted via Mobile Device

jrat

LawnSite Member
They have a ton of used equipment. Some of it is some really nice stuff and some is not so nice. I bought a used walk behind from them 5 or 6 years ago and its still going strong. And just so you know, people line up hours in advance of the sale starting.

OP
dieseltech

dieseltech

LawnSite Senior Member
Yea... How were the prices? Reasonable for the hours, condition etc? I figured it be busy. Guess id have to leave at midnight or so. Ugh
Posted via Mobile Device

meets1

LawnSite Gold Member
Funny thing I see your thread. I met the owner at a GIE Expo. Nice people, ate breakfast with him and his wife and really had a great time. He sends me his emails, his catalog etc and I did receive the one about the sale. Good luck and hope ya get a good deal!

weaver

LawnSite Bronze Member
I just checked out his website and it's really cool. One of the only ones that post the prices on there new equipment.

R & R Yard Designs

LawnSite Senior Member
Frank is a great guy. If there is something you want to buy before the sale just call and talk to him or jay and tell them what you are looking for.
Posted via Mobile Device