Lawn Care Forum banner
61 - 80 of 1,694 Posts
LMAO... funny Todd.

Don't waste your money on steps. I tore off my driver's side two years ago plowing and never looked back.

Don't worry, I ordered a stack exhaust today but only doing one big 24" in the middle. The bed is going to transform into a bbq'r with Dip N Dots ice cream on the right and smoothies on the left. I'm also putting air bags and 24" spinners on it cause its real tight and thats how I roll. Tomorrow I'm going to Pep Boys for some fake me out Fast and the Furious stickers. Being in the 'know' I heard you get 50hp and 800tq but you didn't hear it from me.

Simple question....which step sides look best on the truck, have a beer, they're on order.:drinkup:
Hay man don't for get the wing and fake air scoops each is worth 10 hp...

Discussion starter · #64 ·
Yeah good point Mark.

I'm buying a Boss plow just as soon as I find insurance. Become a real pain to find it.......no record issues, just finding it. I make phone calls and it goes from oh uh, do we offer that to let me get back to you etc.......gett'n nowhere.

Discussion starter · #68 ·
Right side bed:

*Note, both beds have space in front of the Rudbeckia for annual plantings.

*Plants consist of:
-Dwarf Fountain Grass
-'Karl's Foster' Grass
-Redbud
-Crape Myrtle, white
-Hydrangea 'Lady in Red'
-Hydrangea 'Oakleaf'
-Otto Luyken
-Nandina 'Heavenly Bamboo'
-Boxwood 'Green Velvet'

Plant Building Property Window House

Plant Property Window Road surface Land lot

Discussion starter · #71 ·
Fixed.......

*Again, in front of the Rudbeckia and the boxwoods is space for annual color.

*Plant material includes:
-Cryptomeria
-Dogwood 'Red Twig'.....that will look nice in the winter
-Boxwood 'Green Velvet'
-Rudbeckia
-'Karl's Foster' Grass
-Nandina 'Heavenly Bamboo'..........mmmmmm, nice big mass
-Hydrangea 'Oakleaf' in the back corners to get nice and big

Plant Tree Sky Land lot Fence

Plant Property Building Tree Land lot

Plant Property Plant community Tree Land lot

Discussion starter · #72 ·
Spruce up the corner a bit. Everything is so dang GREEN......added the Maple for some contrast, viewed from the house.

*Plant material includes:
-Japanese Maple 'Bloodgood'
-Winter Jasmin
-Hydrangea 'Endless Summer'
-Otto Luyken

-Boulders........one customer goes for them, now they all want them.

Plant Property Plant community Fence Tree

Plant Plant community Natural landscape Tree Bedrock

Discussion starter · #76 ·
I like that. I've been wanting to do a sign out of cedar but I don't stay in one place very long being the reason I have not.

-How about some orange cones for the forks :) Just don't forget to take them with you, little f'ers like to steal them.

I like that. I've been wanting to do a sign out of cedar but I don't stay in one place very long being the reason I have not.

-How about some orange cones for the forks :) Just don't forget to take them with you, little f'ers like to steal them.
I got 2 of those big signs. I had them both up since may. Works good for me on the big projects. I can not say that they have produced 800 dollars worth of work to earn their keep yet. But they sure look cool!

61 - 80 of 1,694 Posts