an update on one of the first 2 ryco's I installed. I just did a yearly rebulb and 2 light add on to an install we did back in June 2007. The original 600 watter hs lost 1 300 watt side. They are deisgned with 2 complete seperate commons and 2 seperate 12-15v taps for those commons. the left side common appears to have had some arc'ing and is done. reset switches will not reset. the right side looks and acts fine. this install also has a 2nd ryco unit added during an 11 light add on in 2008. on the failed side, I moved the load over to the unused common and taps on that unit, and checked all loads and connectors, etc. This is a disappointing failure, and it appears the 4 wires on the failed side were barely in the unit. since all other wires were in all lugs properly, I am wndering if this is my fault or has smeone messed with those particular wires. I noticed the grey PVC was tilted over as if it had been hit, and there is an irrigatin backflow there that was just installed in the spring startup by another company. while it may be great to point fingers, it is the fact that these have open bottoms and the pvc is not secured by a threaded coupler and locknut like I would on a Volt, Coppermoon, FX, Garden Light or any of the dozens of pro units out there. while it my have been strapped to the brick mortar, In the end, my fault and my responsibility to pay for it. This customer will be adding lighting around their pool and back yard next year, and depending on the add on, I will replace both units with either a 12-1500 watt or 2 900's.