1. Trouble Finding PPE, Sanitizer, and Cleaning Supplies?

How can you get what you need for the safety of your crews? Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

S-205's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by S-205, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Porcupine Lawn and Snow

Porcupine Lawn and Snow LawnSite Senior Member

Nice.... Nice....
    How much was she?

2. OP
    OP
    S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

A couple grand. It has 1000 bucks in rubber with full size spare, I got some extra new fenders worth a couple hundred. It has a sub and stereo worth a couple hundred too. Its runs okay needs a little tune up with that many k, but I'm just gonna wheel it.

3. OP
    OP
    S-205

from Ontario

Been wheeling hard, and worknig on my new rig when I can. Bought a golf to fix up and sell on the side. Its in really good shape. Giving my new trailer a work out, and have been cleaning up a lot of stones and brush from plowing.

IMG_5818_Edited.jpg

IMG_5826_Edited.jpg

IMG_5832_Edited.jpg

IMG_5844_Edited.JPG

IMG_5839_Edited.JPG

4. cli99

cli99 LawnSite Member

Do you ever use the white Cummins? or is that on work duty? Also do you like a certain brand more than the other? I see you had your Toyota, Ram and Ford and you new totally awesome Toyota. No GMs?!

5. OP
    OP
    S-205

from Ontario

It's just me working with my employee now doing clean ups so we just use my 7.3, it's the primary truck for landscaping and maintenance. Both rigs will be running for maintenance though, more so the Ford, and cummins might be a day or two a week.

Ya we started with a Chevy actually, in 2000 just a 3/4 ton gas with a straight blade arctic, then got a cummins, a hemi, another cummins and we've stuck with dodge because that's what my dad likes. When it came time for me to sell my tacoma and get a real truck, I needed something well rounded and reliable and a single cab so that's why I got the 7.3. I'm not a big Chevy guy and I didn't find many single cab 5.9 Cummins.
    So it's just worked out that way. I love 7.3s and that's where my love for Ford pretty much ends, I like cummins powered trucks they've been good to us. And my toyotas have never let me down, and no matter how much I try to kill them, they will outlast everyone's domestic vehicles 9 times out of 10.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. OP
    OP
    S-205

from Ontario

We have been so busy with fert aerating, spring clean ups and storm clean up that my head is spinning. But lots has been going on so lots of pictures.

A friend an I bought a lowered golf, as a parts car him and we're going to get it running to sell. We got it running that night. 230k, got it for 700 bucks. *edit realized I already posted that*
    We're making a parking area for the trailers too, just need to get all the stone in.
    And I snorkeled my runner and got to test it out! :weightlifter:

IMG_5844_Edited.JPG

IMG_5862_Edited.JPG

IMG_5870_Edited.jpg

IMG_5875_Edited.JPG

IMG_5880_Edited.jpg

IMG_5863_Edited.JPG

7. OP
    OP
    S-205

from Ontario

My big brother and best friend is also dedicating three months to his life to volunteering in Malawi, doing construction and training workers in his field of HVAC, pipefitting etc. I thought I'd share some of his pictures to show you what its like in Africa.

The food is bad, and its hot. And it took weeks for equipment to show up so they were picking and digging 400 foot by 4 foot deep trenches for pipe by hand.

IMG_5917_Edited.JPG

IMG_5916_Edited.jpg

IMG_5915_Edited.jpg

IMG_5914_Edited.JPG

IMG_5913_Edited.JPG

IMG_5912_Edited.JPG

IMG_5911_Edited.JPG

IMG_5910_Edited.jpg

8. OP
    OP
    S-205

from Ontario

A couple more of Malawi.

And because my brother is big role model of mine I decided to give him a gift when he gets home. He loves motocross and dirtbikes. And we've always wheeled trucks and had projects together. So I got the Runner for us to mess around on when he gets back. But today my cousin and I built him a track for his bike. I don't have completed pictures as of yet. And I ended up rolling the PT30 onto its roof aha, it was a rental no harm done.

IMG_5909_Edited.JPG

IMG_5908_Edited.JPG

IMG_5907_Edited.JPG

IMG_5903_Edited.JPG

IMG_5882_Edited.JPG

IMG_5883_Edited.JPG

IMG_5890_Edited.jpg

IMG_5899_Edited.JPG

9. OP
    OP
    S-205

from Ontario

Thats what we have for now, it needs to be touched up a lot but that was a good days work. The PT30 did really awesome, very strongly considering one for doing snow and small landscape work. I've never really operated a track machine before, I liked it alot. I got away from foot controls too and started using the pilots. So much easier on the body.

Enjoy, feel free to ask questions and comment :)

IMG_5891_Edited.JPG

IMG_5892_Edited.JPG

IMG_5893_Edited.JPG

IMG_5898_Edited.JPG

IMG_5901_Edited.JPG

10. OP
    OP
    S-205

from Ontario

One last thing is a new account I picked up, I got the rest of the family members too, father and son and sister. Each house and property is equally as nice. This pond is my favorite though.

IMG_5868_Edited.JPG

IMG_5869_Edited.JPG