S-205's Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by S-205, Mar 31, 2014.

1. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Got a well built trailer for ringing trees and for brush at our big jobs, its works well. I got a winch for my truck too but might come in handy for work at some point I'm sure. And helping my friend out on a farm, its was a bit muddy for the 2wd to pull the drill seeder.

IMG_6195_Edited.JPG

IMG_6194_Edited.JPG

IMG_6192_Edited.jpg

IMG_6145_Edited.JPG

IMG_6183_Edited.JPG

IMG_6184_Edited.JPG

IMG_6185_Edited.JPG

2. S-205

from Ontario

Well the year is winding down, little uodate: did a concrete job at high end commercial place, something we don't normally do. Been very busy with maintenance so glad to be getting into snow soon. I've decided to wind down a little bit this year, taking more time to enjoy the things I want to do, work on my truck and help out with volunteer work. Its important to set up a stable life for yourself but money isn't everything and at my age I want to enjoy my life, and I like my job but its not my life. So I've built my truck a little more, gone wheeling a few times. And its given me a lot more mechanical skill which helps out now for the business.

IMG_6692_Edited.jpg

IMG_6691_Edited.JPG

IMG_6307_Edited.JPG

IMG_6547_Edited.jpg

IMG_6559_Edited.JPG

IMG_6629_Edited.JPG

IMG_6672_Edited.jpg

IMG_6707_Edited.JPG

3. Eagleland

Eagleland LawnSite Member

Where did you find such a clean 7.3? Ebay? miles and price if you want to message me.

I just bought one too, just curious.

Do you get your vehicles undercoated every year also?

Thanks

4. S-205

from Ontario

Yeah this truck was on ebay I bought it this time last year. It was in Chicago, flew in and picked it up. It had 49k miles when I bought it and has 60 now. Owned by a mechanic who plowed his shop with it so the plow was in brand new condition. I paid a little over 20k by the time I got it back to Canada, but it came with the plow harness and mount and a another set of tires. I've yet to find another 7.3 like this one. Yep oil sprayed every year.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. S-205

from Ontario

Some shots of rental equipment for a patio we did, moving the Bobcat and the new plows for this season! 8ft Pro Plus w/ wings Ultramount 2

IMG_6833_Edited.JPG

IMG_6895_Edited.JPG

IMG_6836_Edited.JPG

IMG_6988_Edited.JPG

IMG_6837_Edited.JPG

6. S-205

from Ontario

And some fun pictures of camping before starting fall cleanups! I put away all the equipment today and ready for winter. Wish I had kept the thread updated through the season but not too much has changed. Just keeping the business going.

IMG_6878_Edited.JPG

IMG_6839_Edited.JPG

IMG_6863_Edited.JPG

IMG_6856_Edited.JPG

IMG_6858_Edited.JPG

IMG_6857_Edited.JPG

7. buttaluv

buttaluv LawnSite Senior Member
    from MidWest

Did you get rid of the Blizzard on the dodge?

8. S-205

from Ontario

Yes sir, didn't hold up the way we wanted. The cables and the springs that operate the wings kept failing, and the mount hung really low. So we got matching plows, my uni mount was pretty old.

9. buttaluv

buttaluv LawnSite Senior Member
    from MidWest

Was you afraid to try the Prodigy or the Wideout after your Blizzard?... Reason I'm asking is because I'm kind of thinking of doing the same thing... I thought my Speedwing was super productive....but replacing 180.00 wing cables and what they get for cutting edges is crazy...had a Boss V, and didn't care for the mount, plug or controller, to many moving parts...

10. S-205

from Ontario

I just wanted something simpler to avoid moving parts altogether. In the past we've had an 8610 power plow and a wideout, and the Speedwing. We like the ultra mount and my dad and I wanted matching plows. I probably would have tried out the Prodigy, but it's the Pro plus was safer especially since we were rushed to purchase because of early snow.