• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Safety Glasses...what do you use?

o-so-n-so

LawnSite Bronze Member
I need some safety glasses input. I want something that looks and wears good.

I found thousands of glasses online but I don't know which wears the best.

What do you use?

Name/model and if bought online, please include website.

thanks O-O_~

metro-hp_48

LawnSite Senior Member
They wrap around enough to keep debris flying (at diff. angles) from hitting your eyes, competitiveimageland?

ive got a pair that i wear when im on the ztr but sometime forget that their on when trimming sounds kinda stupid right wearing $170 oakly glasses for safety glasses when trimming haha
ive got money falling outa my a$$ it seems jk

Potchkins

LawnSite Senior Member
elvex summit
clear , or
indoor / outdoor
i use both depending on light condition

http://www.elvex.com

grass_cuttin_fool

LawnSite Gold Member
I use elvix, i got them off the matco tool truck, they are gold color . I prefer the gold color lense over the dark, and i use the wrap around style. The reason i prefer the elvix is because the parts are replaceable, if you scratch the lense up you can replace it or if you need a different color lense they are replaceable.They are economical and look good for everday use, look more like sunglasses then safety glass. Also they have adjustable ear pieces, and last but nor least the elvix are easy to find they are real popular