1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

safety glasses

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kris, Jun 26, 2001.

1. kris

kris LawnSite Bronze Member
    from nowhere

Has anyone tried these (see picture)? Are they any good?

2. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

Nope. They look like creative marketing though. An eye sheild with hearing protectant all wrapped up into one. Cool idea!!

Kris

3. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

I also like the way they look. The neck strap is a good idea. I throw mine in the truck bed next to the trimmer...then they slide to the other side.

4. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Kris, where can we find them? I like the idea myself. Keep us posted. Thanks.

5. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

they make a shaded pair, or mirrored? Dave g

6. Jim White

Jim White LawnSite Member

David; My thoughts exactly, they wouldn't be any good unless they offered a tinted pair as well. 80% of the time the sun is shining

7. kris

from nowhere

yes they come tinted... I am ordering a couple pair tomorrow...fairly pricey though...20 canadian...i think $14 US

8. Vandora Lawn & Landscape

Vandora Lawn & Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Who makes em and where can I buy them?

9. Jim White

Jim White LawnSite Member

Tinted Great!!!! I'll try em out my eye's and ears are killing me!!! is there a website?? please post!!

10. kris

from nowhere

Radians Safety Glasses .... Toni Davies was the name of the lady I spoke with today ....I ordered 2 pair ..one tinted the other clear...I should have them by the weekend,they were being couriered to me today... I'll let you know what I think of them if you are interested.... 1-800-461-1041 www.rittenhouse.ca