Sales Letter

Vandora Lawn & Landscape

LawnSite Senior Member
I'm trying to write a sales letter to send to a large number of prospective clients, almost all residential, middle and upper-middle class accounts. I'm familiar outside of my landscaping to these people.

Lanelle

LawnSite Bronze Member
How long of a 'letter' do you want to do? If you have the time to make a newsletter-type piece with educational content, this can help to establish your stature as an 'expert' and make these people more inclined to call you. Possibly a mix of educational and marketing articles will work for you. Good Luck and let us see the result.

dhicks

Lanelle is right on target about establishing yourself as an expert by including educational information. That will be $50.00. Just kidding. :D

Rufur

LawnSite Member
if you're gonna include some educational content try to tie it to something that always comes up in a customer to landscaper or neighbor to neighbor converstaion this year in our area you may consider doing some research on the abundance of spiders on properties..earlier this summer maybe something on all the rain (or lack of rain this fall)

Top Forums