1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Sample Contracts

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by hect911, Apr 12, 2006.

1. hect911

hect911 LawnSite Member

I really need a sample contract to use in my business. Would anyone mind sharing a few ideas?

Thanks

2. BSME

BSME LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

what type of contract??

try searching old threads... a couple guys on here let me steal some of their ideas before

3. hect911

hect911 LawnSite Member

I made a quick search earlier today, but just found a lot of landscaping contracts and estimate forms.

I need a sample contract with a few disclosure statements that are standard to the irrigation business. By the way, I am only doing residential Sprinkler Installs.

Thanks

4. telcomac

telcomac LawnSite Member

I use this once in a while, hope it helps.

Attached Files:

5. Critical Care

Critical Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Be sure to get some feedback from others in Texas, since there could be specific requirements that your contract must lawfully contain.

6. hect911

hect911 LawnSite Member

Texas Licensed Irrigator, I need your help on this one!

7. mgarza

mgarza LawnSite Member

IM NEW TO THIS SITE. cAN anYONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH A SIMPLE LAWN/LAND MAINTENCAE CONTRACT THAT I CAN USE FOR MY OUT OF TOWN CLIENTS I AM MAINLY DOING VACANT LOT MAINTANCE. SOMETHING VERY SIMPLE. IF ANYONE MINDS SHARING ONE WITH ME I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.

8. Waterit

Waterit LawnSite Silver Member

Um, this is the IRRIGATION side, try the lawn maintenance side.

9. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

no point in using contracts anyway, all they do is bind you homeowner can do whatever they want.

10. ARGOS

ARGOS LawnSite Silver Member

btw TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS THE SAME AS YELLING. Just thought I would mention that.