1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

sample contracts

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by soccer coach, Sep 30, 2002.

1. soccer coach

soccer coach LawnSite Member
    from midwest

Could I get a few samples of contracts that charge year round or for 9 months? I did a search but none had been posted that I found. We mow 28-30 times per year and do clean-ups and trim shrubs as well. I'm looking at ways to get them on a payment plan of sorts. I have lost several jobs in the past by not taking plastic or letting them make payments and thought if I had a contract that might help. I would also like to look at a job bid contract. Thanks for the help. ;)

2. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

Sean Adams has some very well written contracts and proposals. they include everything an LCO could offer. I feal they are worth every penny i spent on them. You can get them here at the lawnsite store.

3. soccer coach

soccer coach LawnSite Member
    from midwest

Looking for something that other lco's have come up with. I thought I would get several posts as alot of guys say they use them.

4. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

Sean used to be in business. It shows in his contracts, but I am not going to push you towards something if dont want to go there.