1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

SAP with tablets?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by CNYScapes, Dec 21, 2013.

1. jc1

jc1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Once they log in for day they follow the schedule hitting start and stop at each property

2. Jbh0724

Jbh0724 LawnSite Member

We stayed logged in. Occasionally the system would time is out.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. JFGLN

JFGLN LawnSite Bronze Member

So if I understand this right, using a tablet this way doesn't use a lot of data.

4. jc1

jc1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Coerect we are on the lowest cost plan and never exceeded the data allowance
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. CNYScapes

CNYScapes LawnSite Senior Member

for anyone thinking about it, i just bought 3 galaxy tab2 7.0 at verizon for $99 each plus Im getting another $25 back on my bill each so= $75 a piece! dirt cheap. I think the guy said until the end of the month. they are only $10/mo each to add on my plan. I only bought for 3 crews but that is so cheap I am considering just getting them for my landscape crews too, maybe not sure if it will be as advantageous for them as they are usually on only 1 maybe 2 job sites per day, I still have a couple days left to think about it. but then again I have to add a SAP user for each one and that is another $15/mo so that makes $25 mo. huh

6. JFGLN

JFGLN LawnSite Bronze Member

Anybody use Ipad or Ipad Mini?