Saying Hi from The Tampa bay area

5K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Propowerwash 
#1 ·
Thought I would scroll down off the Lawn site and say hi , I split my lawn / PW
About 50-50 , As most cleaning roofs , Flats and general washing , I though
I would post up some pics of my Rig I made this trailer up about 5 years ago
and she is still going strong just over 4000 hours gotta love those Honda's
I used some Commercial Air cond. shock mounts to mount my Skid
works well floats over bumps , Torsion axle set up with I beams from a retired boat trailer , 24 Honda , 8GPM General pump 110 v Diesel heater belt driven Generator , Electric hose reels , 300 ft low pressure & high 200 Supply.

I cross reference low pressure pumps from the Marine industry .

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Sky Vehicle Motor vehicle Wheel Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Trunk Automotive exterior

See less See more
#5 ·
Yep lots of miles/hours on her, would prob not look as good as it being made out of steel
The aluminum has held the test of time and Chlorine, the break away fenders have been re welded many times squeezing in where most trailers wont tread and the suspension
On the skid is off commercial air cond towers but am convinced really extends the life of the heater .

Speaking of Joe if you were speaking to me he retired out of the bustling P/W industry
We partnererd up for many years think he is selling Windows now , i continue to live
The Dream of Cleaning Roofs and Cutting Grass serving out the sentence handed down
By the current Regime crushing my Fishing business.
Keep the Turbo tips pointed up and you knozzles clean
Capt Bob

#6 ·
Yep lots of miles/hours on her, would prob not look as good as it being made out of steel
The aluminum has held the test of time and Chlorine, the break away fenders have been re welded many times squeezing in where most trailers wont tread and the suspension
On the skid is off commercial air cond towers but am convinced really extends the life of the heater .

Speaking of Joe if you were speaking to me he retired out of the bustling P/W industry
We partnererd up for many years think he is selling Windows now , i continue to live
The Dream of Cleaning Roofs and Cutting Grass serving out the sentence handed down
By the current Regime crushing my Fishing business.
Keep the Turbo tips pointed up and you knozzles clean
Capt Bob
Tell Joe hello if you see him Bob, good to meet you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.