• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Scag 36" Ultimate Walkbehind

Scag413

LawnSite Bronze Member
I am selling 2004 Scag 36" SWZU Walkbehind, floating advantage deck, hydrostat drive, 15hp Kawasaki, has 89 hours on. It comes with a like new jungle jim sulkey, mulch plate, and an extra set of blades. This thing is like new. My price is $4800/offer. I am located 30 miles north of Evansville, Indiana. I may help with delivery depending on the price and location.

It is a little dirty and you can see the one blemish with the machine (the paint on the deck)

You can see how clean it is...

tom's lawn care

LawnSite Senior Member
2000 maybe?

fiveoboy01

LawnSite Silver Member

davidcalhoun

LawnSite Bronze Member
Are you looking to get bigger equipment or are you getting out of the business?

By the way, looks like you got a decent amount of snow down there.

OP
Scag413

Scag413

LawnSite Bronze Member
No I am not getting out of the business. I bought this because I know how hard it is to find nice floating deck 36" walkbehinds. I dont really need it so I just bought it to resell it. Yeah I would be interested in getting bigger equipment depending on what it is. Mainly I would only be interested in a 60" ZTR or possibly a Yamaha Grizzly 660 that I could use to plow some snow with in the winter. Yeah this last storm we got a lot of snow. It was about 6-9 inches. Ofcourse for some areas that is a normal snow lol.

tom's lawn care

LawnSite Senior Member
What's your bottom dollar?