Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Belt drive 36" Scag, 12.5hp Kawasaki. Not sure exact year, p/o bought it from a church and they had lost the papers on it. It's an older straight front deck. He bought it, installed an hour meter on it, and then hardly ever used it. I bought it, and stuff has wound up not really panning out. He put the hr. meter on 2 years ago, and it has 50 hours on it since then. The Jungle Jim sulky is the 2 wheel model. All the gears on the Scag work fine, no funny noises. $900 OBO, may be able to work something out on delivery/meet 1/2 way. No, I'm not shipping it to Wyoming.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
May also be able to work out a start up deal for the right price. It would be a Carry On 6.5x12 single axle, Echo SRM210 (1 year old) and Echo ES230 (2 years old), a Snapper 7.5hp/22" 2 stage snowblower (2 years old).

·
Banned
430 Posts
pics please
how far are you from the Quad Cities?
thanks Dan

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll work on the pics, be this evening sometime. I'm in Marshalltown.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The mower, and I had a request for pics on the SRM210.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump........

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've still got the chute for the Scag, it's just not in the pics.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
$1800........

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pictures of trailer? Is the 1800.00 firm.
Not set in stone, no. The trailer is just a 6.5x12 open utility trailer. It's got the split rear ramp on it.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump........

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Left ya a voice mail.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bump.............

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bump............

·
Registered
330 Posts
Belt drive 36" Scag, 12.5hp Kawasaki. Not sure exact year, p/o bought it from a church and they had lost the papers on it. It's an older straight front deck. He bought it, installed an hour meter on it, and then hardly ever used it. I bought it, and stuff has wound up not really panning out. He put the hr. meter on 2 years ago, and it has 50 hours on it since then. The Jungle Jim sulky is the 2 wheel model. All the gears on the Scag work fine, no funny noises. $900 OBO, may be able to work something out on delivery/meet 1/2 way. No, I'm not shipping it to Wyoming.
What do you have against WY????? I was interested but I'm in central WY.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.