1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Scag 48, Toro 44, and Grass Gobbler For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Madpunter, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Madpunter

Madpunter LawnSite Member

Hi,

I have several items for sale.

I have a 2007 Scag 48" Model SW48V-16KAI. This mower is in excellent condition. Starts on the first pull and is in like new condition. This was used for one year commercially before I bought it for use at my home.

It comes with a catcher, but as you can see the catcher is much older than the mower and has seen better days. I also have the deflector.

I have looked at other used models for sale and it seems $2500 is a reasonable price for this model year and condition. I am open to offers.

I have a Toro SFS 44". This machine was used for 4 years commercially before I bought it for use at my home. I have used this machine for 5 years. The deck is solid, the engine is strong and starts on the first pull. I have added the mulch kit to this, but still have the deflector. I am also including the Jungle Wheels (sulky).

I have looked at other used models for sale and it seems $1000 is a reasonable price for this model year and condition. I am open to offers.

Lastly I have an almost new Grass Gobbler and attachment bar for sale. There is no rust and the catcher is solid. They sell new for like $200, so I am looking for $125.

All machines have been garaged (not left out in the rain) and have been greased, had the oil changed and been serviced regularly. Spindles on all machines are tight.

I am located about 15 miles south of Boston for pickup purposes. I can possibly do delivery within a reasonable area for cost of gas. Seems funny to say that, but at $4/gal ...

Please PM me with any questions or you can call me at 781-640-3011

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IMG_7266.jpg

IMG_7277.jpg

IMG_7278.jpg

IMG_7279.jpg

IMG_7280.jpg

2. Madpunter

Do people think the prices I have listed are fair? Let me know even if you aren't in the market to buy them. Or let me know if you think there is other info I should post.

Thanks

3. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

You are right on with your prices. I have owned several Toro 44" machines, and yours looks to be in good shape for the price. They are great machines.

4. Madpunter

Thanks Lbilawncare for the feedback.

Update: Grass Gobbler has been sold. Anyone in the market for the Toro or the Scag?

Thanks!