• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

SCAG 52 in on ebay

fdew

LawnSite Member
1997 Scag commercial riding mower. (ZTR<br>Has a 52&quot; deck.<br>A 20 hp Kohler engine.<br>Only 353.7 hrs of use.<br>Right front tire has slow leak.<br>Blades could stand to be sharpened.<p>It's not mine. I don't know anything about it. it is at $2025 now<p>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=318305456<br>

grasscapeinc

LawnSite Member
I contacted that guy, and this is what he replied.<p>Bought new in late winter of 96.<p>I'm the original owner.<p>Used for my lawn service for two seasons.<p>Decided not to do lawn service any more.<p>kept it around in case I went back to it.<p>It's been in my garage for a year and a half.<p>Cut my own lawn with it a couple of time.<p>Needs oil change and new oil filter. I'll take care of that for buyer.<p>Front right tire leaks. I will also have that fixed.<p>Back tires are still good.<p>Motor runs good and strong.<p>Hope this helps.<p>-Bob<p>

Gus

LawnSite Member
I have a 96 Super Z with a 22 h.p. Kohler.<br>Well built machine,older style but dependable.