Scag and Exmark for sale

Mike Blevins

LawnSite Bronze Member
Friend of mine has a 2005 Exmark 60" 28 fuel injected kohler rider for sale. Unit has 1700 hours and is in excellent shape. There are mowers with 300 hours out there that don't look this good. Price is $3000.00 Mower don't use any oil and everyhting works great. He also has a 2008 Scag Wildcat 52" with the 26 liquid cooled kawasaki with 1100 hours that is in great shape also. Price on it is $5000. He has put every hour on these mower himself. I would by them myself but I just bought a new camper. I have bought a chevrolet 2500 truck and a 36" Exmark off of this guy. You can look at the Exmark on my past threads. These mowers are in this kind of condition and work perfectly. He is going to try to advertise these locally and see what happens. I will try to get some pics in the next few days. These mowers will not dissappoint! PM me for questions. :usflag:

OP
M

Mike Blevins

LawnSite Bronze Member
Yes its still available. Had a guy from down in Tenn call yesterday but I think he was just tire kicking. Give me a call oo text and I'll get i you in touch with the owner. its a nice mower.