1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

SCAG Blades on Wright Stander 36" RH

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TPLawnPro, Sep 13, 2008.

1. TPLawnPro

TPLawnPro LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone here have any experience using SCAG heat-treated blades on a Wright Stander 36" - RH mowing deck. The blades definitely fit and certainly seem very well-constructed, but I want to get some feedback from any of you that might have some experience using this setup.

According to my dealer, SCAG makes one hell of a set of heat-treated mower blades.

2. Bigdog9501

Bigdog9501 LawnSite Member

I use the Scag Hi Lift blades on my 48 Wright. I have found that it gives the best over all cut. Try em you will like em.

3. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

We use Exmarks Solid Foil High lifts,they also work well. I will try a set of Scags Bigdog. Do not get the notched high lifts for the stander they suck.

4. TPLawnPro

Thanks for the feedback guys.

I picked up a set the SCAG high-lifts today for my Wright Stander 36" RH. They're gonna get put to the test on Monday.

5. TPLawnPro

Thanks for the feedback.

I picked up a set the SCAG high-lifts today for my Wright Stander 36" RH. They're gonna get put to the test on Monday.