1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Scag Tiger Cub

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mbrooks17, Jun 13, 2008.

1. mbrooks17

mbrooks17 LawnSite Member

Thinking about getting a new one. 48" cut 26 hp Briggs. Don't know much about this mower but I see them all over town. Any comments on it?

2. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

I bet if you used the "search feature you'd find ALL your answers. There must be 50 threads about the Tiger Cub. I even have one but finding the info I needed, I used the search button and never had to start a thread. As far as comments, I like mine.

3. Gridermowing

Gridermowing LawnSite Member

I really like my Tiger Cub. I just bought it last week, it was used but in good shape. I have a 19 hp Kawasaki on mine with 48" cut, to me for the yards I mow, is just the right size. They are built like a tank.:)

4. Baseballer1100

Baseballer1100 LawnSite Member

I have the tiger cub except with the 24 briggs. I like it alot although a lot of people on this forum do not like the briggs. Then again i only have 225 hours on mine.

5. bare31

bare31 LawnSite Member

The only complaint I have is w/ the small air cleaner. You can't put a heavy duty cleaner on the briggs. Check the price on one w/ a kohler. my .02

6. kobie12

kobie12 LawnSite Member

i love the tiger cub i just bought one and i have 12 hours on mine.

08' 52" 25 hp briggs.

small enough for residential and built to last on commercial.