1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Scag Turf Tiger Price Quote!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JLH, Sep 3, 2004.

1. JLH

JLH LawnSite Member

I have a price quote of $7800 for a new turf tiger 61 in. with 27 hp kohler.

Is this average or should I expect a better price, if so how much?

Thanks

2. DEA

DEA LawnSite Member

I hope your Scag dealer(hold to his word) does better than the one I tried to deal with.
    He quote me a price on a wb, when I went to get it the price went up $600.00 from the quote.He balmed it on his sales rep. for changing the price on the unit
    Not good business

3. OBRYANMAINT

OBRYANMAINT LawnSite Senior Member

that is an excellent price!

4. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

yes that is a good price, I broke a belt tuesday and was at the dealer and his turf tiger was 8100-8300 I cant remember exactly. But the tiger cub has gone up 300 because of the increase in metal prices, it is 6299 now

5. exmarkdude

exmarkdude LawnSite Member

That same mower is on e-bay right know for 6900.00.

6. Logsdonlawncare

Logsdonlawncare LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

I was talking to the scag dealer about a wb as well , and he said the prices just went up 6%, but hed honor the old price for another week. Prolly has a few machines in the warehouse he bought for the old price. 5400 up to 5900 is what it was i reckon.

Todd

7. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

I had an identical situation happen to me last year and I ended up going with the exmark instead!