1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

SCAG Turf Tiger Prices

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TurfMaster, Mar 15, 2000.

1. TurfMaster

TurfMaster LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I recently bought a 61&quot; SCAG Turf Tiger with a 22HP Kawaski Water Cooled engine. It's a 2000 model with the new Advantage deck. I paid around $7900 for it, what's the going rate in your areas? Much cheaper, much higher, outta control??? I'd like to know.<p>Thanks

2. pfisdon

pfisdon LawnSite Member

Here in Louisville,I just paid $8200 for the same model with the same engine and mower deck.I went with this unit because of the reputation of the dealer.

3. Lazer

Lazer LawnSite Bronze Member

61&quot; 25HP KOH 6699.00<br>Add $800 for 22Kaw WC.

4. DTM65

DTM65 LawnSite Member

Last Sept. I paid $7,600 (w/o tax) for a Scag Turf Tiger, 61&quot;, 25 HP air cooled.<br><p>----------<br>D. Tom<br>

5. DTM65

DTM65 LawnSite Member

I forgot to say where.<p>Bought it in Henderson, KY.<p><p>----------<br>D. Tom<br>

6. gorrell

gorrell LawnSite Senior Member

There's a Sabre tooth tiger 72&quot; 31 HP Diahtsu at traderonline with 300 hours for $9500.FYI Thanks, Lynn

7. Retro67

Retro67 Banned

You can buy a Ferris, Scag, Bobcat or Toro here for no more than $6700. These are 60&quot;+ machines with either 25 horse Kohlers or 23 horse Kawasaki engines. I prefer the Kawi. Some are a couple hundred cheaper. These dealers are in the Chicagoland area.&lt;p&gt;John<br>