Scag V-Ride FS Western ILL

lawnsaspire

LawnSite Bronze Member
I Bought a demo Scag V-Ride 48 inch in October 2010. It had 30 hrs on it. It now has 244 hrs. (Hour meter reads 274 but I left the key on for a couple of days last winter.) I used it that fall and all of last season. So it has a little over 18 months left on the 3 year warranty. I love it, has lots of power, is very comfortable to run, incredibly agile for its size and cuts and stripes like a dream. I've had absolutly no problems with it mechanically and have performed all scheduled maintenance. That said I'm needing to add some other equipment to my business and selling the V-Ride is the only way I'll be able to swing it. I mow about 45 yards and after using it for a season I think it may be a bit overkill for what I do, as I probably only use it on half of my yards. I'd ideally like it to go to someone who can more effectively make use of it. If I can't find a buyer for it I'll hang onto it and put it to use in the Spring.

I also have the cloth Scag bagger and mulching blades. I bought the mower and bagger together for $7000. I am asking $5600 firm for them. I will be adding pictures soon but wanted to get a feel for what interest there is in this mower right now. I realize there are a couple of other used V-Rides on here but I don't see any in my area. If you live in Illinois, Iowa, MO, or even WI I would be within reasonable distance. PM me or add a post.
Thank You, Matt

OP
lawnsaspire

lawnsaspire

LawnSite Bronze Member
I'll take pictures and post them tommoroh. There's not much lighting in my garage, so I want to wait till day light to take some clear pictures. Thanks. I Just made this decision tonight, but wanted to get the post on here as soon as possible with Cleanups and such coming.

OP
lawnsaspire

lawnsaspire

LawnSite Bronze Member
these are the first two pictures i uploaded

100_2311.jpg

100_2312.jpg

OP
lawnsaspire

lawnsaspire

LawnSite Bronze Member
here are another four

100_2313.jpg

100_2320.jpg

100_2321.jpg

100_2322.jpg

OP
lawnsaspire

lawnsaspire

LawnSite Bronze Member
the last two.

100_2323.jpg

100_2324.jpg

OP
lawnsaspire

lawnsaspire

LawnSite Bronze Member
Anyone interested in a good Scag V-Ride. Only 247 hours!

OP
lawnsaspire

lawnsaspire

LawnSite Bronze Member
I'm putting this mower up for sale again. It still runs great and now has 469 hours on it. (That's what hr. meter reads, but it I left key on for a couple of days and actually has 439.) I will sell the V-Ride, cloth bagger, and gator blades for $4800. It has a new air and fuel filter. Also newer Oregon blades. I am looking to buy some smaller mowers to go with my current business agenda. That is why I am selling the V-Ride. I don't know where you will find a better deal than this.:waving: