• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Scag Z

Toy2

LawnSite Bronze Member
Got a price of $5500.00 for a Scag Z 36"...is this a good price, I have had people tell me this is one of best mowers on the market/as far as the cut..... Scag that is....thanks

steve45

LawnSite Bronze Member
Toy2 said:
Got a price of $5500.00 for a Scag Z 36"...is this a good price, I have had people tell me this is one of best mowers on the market/as far as the cut..... Scag that is....thanks
The 48" Tiger Cub is selling around here for $5999 - $6299 with the 19 HP Kawasaki.

The Cub can run the 3-bag rear grass catcher. The Z will only accept the side bagger (crucial for my application).

2k1yzfr1

LawnSite Senior Member
Scags are good mowers, but the dealer in town absolutely blows ass. Save your 1400 and get a gravely 34z or wait and see what exmark releases in the spring.

CutInEdge Lawn Care

LawnSite Senior Member
Yes, that is a competive price for that mower this time of year. Is it first part of yr 05 or is it last part of the 05yr. The diff is that the first ones built had ROPS that would not fold dwn. I own 2 Scags, one being the Z-Cat with over 250 hrs since June.

www.cutinedge.com

Jpocket

LawnSite Silver Member
That's a little ass mower for $5500