• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Scheduler/Calendar

lawnguy12

LawnSite Member
Hello,
I am looking for scheduler/calendar software. I do not plan on posting it on the web. It would have to have a database so that I can maintain a list of my customers and the services. Then, when I am updating schedule I can easily select a customer or services from the database list. It will have to be a PC application (not mac). Anyone have any recommendations? Greatly appreciate any help you can give me.

Wells

LawnSite Member
If that is all you need the software to do then Quickbooks Customer Manager is worth looking into.

Here is a link to their site.
Once your at their site Click on the "View Tour" and you will get a good idea of what the software can do for you.

Customer Manager

Team Gopher

LawnSite Platinum Member
<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></marquee>
Hi lawnguy12,

Please consider downloading our free trial.

Hi Howard Roark,

Thanks for thinking of us.

<table width=100%>
<tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td></td></tr></table>
<center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>