Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have now outgrown my excel spread sheet. Some might laugh but you should see what I have made. It is easy for me to update and move stuff around. So I have kept it this way for a while. I now however do way to much work and each client needs a more detailed invoice. So my questions are.

What software do you suggest. I plan on getting big. I manage about 300 acres that we mow regularly for a few people. 100 residential accounts. 20 are with a property management company but billed together. And about 5 landscape jobs a month for this landscape company.

I dont have time to run a demo and input all my stuff in the free gopher download. So how easy is it. Do you just put an account in. Set the date. Set the frequency and then when you want to run invoices lets say from Sep 1 to Sep 30 with any past due balance it shows up?

Also using this software. Does it cut down on time or is it hard to move things around on rain days and stuff like that.

Thanks

· Registered
667 Posts
Valid question, and I too have your problems. Quickbooks and excel doesnt cut it for me anymore. We have 245 sites we cut (some weekly, some every 10 days, and others biweekly) with four crews, plus 2 construction crews. Its an administrative + logistical nightmare. I look forward to some suggestions.

· Registered
400 Posts
Double Ditto! Qxpress and Quickbook pro. Will grow with you. I suggest to set up over winter. But truthfully every winter I keep getting stronger on how I use it the next year to give me more and more info. Very powerful 3 + years now.

· Registered
11,321 Posts
Ok I have now outgrown my excel spread sheet. Some might laugh but you should see what I have made. It is easy for me to update and move stuff around. So I have kept it this way for a while. I now however do way to much work and each client needs a more detailed invoice. So my questions are.

What software do you suggest. I plan on getting big. I manage about 300 acres that we mow regularly for a few people. 100 residential accounts. 20 are with a property management company but billed together. And about 5 landscape jobs a month for this landscape company.

I dont have time to run a demo and input all my stuff in the free gopher download. So how easy is it. Do you just put an account in. Set the date. Set the frequency and then when you want to run invoices lets say from Sep 1 to Sep 30 with any past due balance it shows up?

Also using this software. Does it cut down on time or is it hard to move things around on rain days and stuff like that.

Thanks
Whats your company? Where not that far apart.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.