Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am finishing my last year of school and have the opportunity to work on some software of my choice. Id like to know whats lacking when it comes to technology/software for the green industry. What are you guys looking for. I am hoping to work on this project and if there is enough demand evolve it into something more once complete...so let me know what you all would like to see...I am looking forward to hearing from you all.

· Registered
191 Posts
Their are so many programs out their already. Each one seems to have its ups and downs. One will do this, one that, it all has to do with personal opinion. I have been looking to buy a software program for scheduling, but cannot decide on one to get. It is a crapshoot.

· Registered
682 Posts
I dont use any.I have pro landscape but I can draw faster so I only use it if someone needs a blue print.Theres also grounds keeper proBut I'm not big enough to need routing help.I may not be the best one to tell you about them because I dont use them to know that much.I just know that there out there from looking around sites like this and trade shows

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.