Sky Cloud Plant Property Building

Cloud Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle

Cloud Sky Wheel Tire Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Car

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way, the last three are some competition shots.

·
Registered
788 Posts
with all that $$ in mowers he should have a better sign on the trailer drop gate.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
more. The last one it looks like the magnets are hard to read, but my camera is bad(phone camera) but they are really sharp i think.

Cloud Plant Sky Building Window

Sky Cloud Building Grass Land lot

Cloud Sky Building Plant Tree

Automotive parking light Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle

Vehicle Window Motor vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Last ones for now. This lawn im my parents house (im 16)

BTW i know my truck and trailer are gunna get painted this winter.

Plant Sky Building Tree Grass

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The first set of pictures are with the scorpion and from post number 4 and down are all with the warrior..... thanks for the offer but my warrior stripes are good for me.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
10,982 Posts
looks good, that other guy has too many mowers. that cant be profitable (im gonna get hammered on that i know, someone is going to say that they can make $$$$ that way but i sure dont see how)

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Wouldn't the other guy be better off running 2 crews? Judging by the size of mowers, I guess they do mostly large commercial stuff?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wouldn't the other guy be better off running 2 crews? Judging by the size of mowers, I guess they do mostly large commercial stuff?
Thats my guess. but that was the first time i saw him ever.

·
Registered
116 Posts
looks good, that other guy has too many mowers. that cant be profitable (im gonna get hammered on that i know, someone is going to say that they can make $$$$ that way but i sure dont see how)
no way, i agree with you 100%. the guy has 5 mowers on his trailer? he could run 3 crews off that trailer. I feel like it would take them longer to load and unload than it would to mow the lawn.

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Guess he likes Deere!!!!

·
Registered
10,982 Posts
no way, i agree with you 100%. the guy has 5 mowers on his trailer? he could run 3 crews off that trailer. I feel like it would take them longer to load and unload than it would to mow the lawn.
a while back i saw a post from a guy that said he wuold have 4-5 crews working off one truck. he would drop an employee, mower, trimmer, and blower off in one area and the guy would cut all the accounts in the area. he also claims to train other guys to do the same thing w/ their business, but i all sounded fishy. just my .02

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
That guy has some mean mowers, but your stripes are nice

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Nice pics Nick, and I agree, too many mowers on a trailer unless he is cutting a MASSIVE property such as a college campus that contracts out groundskeeping or a big corporate campus.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks alot everyone. I feel I have accomplished my short term goal... considering in 16years old. have 34 properties. I have accomplished more in my life then a select few do int heir entire life...

onceagain, thanks for the compliments. :]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.